• The mesh of woven coir matting acts as miniature dams and prevent the seeds or seedlings from being washed away by rain and wind and facilitating the growth Non-woven erosion blanket protects the soil from effective erosion and creating microclimates and mulching action.
• The blankets will be much suited for dry lands and low fertile soil. The applications are road embankments; rail embankments, river embankments and hill slide slopes.These blankets prevent soil compaction and crusting.
• It can resist wind and rain forces. These benefits accelerate vegetative development while the blanket decompose overtime and become part of the soil. Coir Blankets are 100% bio-degradable, strong and durable woven blankets which provides high resistance, supporting growth and development.
• Coco Mulch Blankets made from natural coco fiber with latex. This is used for gardening planting. Coco Mulch Blankets are usually woven from a chosen material and are meant to slow down the speed at which water moves across the surface.
• 100% natural blankets can be made out of coir which due to its property can retain moisture for longer period. The coir non-woven or closely woven matting acts as a filter allowing the water to flow across its plane as well as separator.
• The mulch mats will suppress the weeds and retain moisture in the soil, which will protect the roots from winter frost and summer scorching sun.