NATURAL AND ECOLOGICAL WOOD PELLETS MANUFACTURED WITH PINE WOOD
TRADE KONNECTION brings you another natural and eco-friendly- WOOD PELLETS directly shipped from our manufacturing partner’s mills in Europe. Shipments are made on a regular basis to clients globally.
WOOD PELLETS are a solid and standardized bio-fuel, produced with wood residues mainly coming from controlled forest pruning.
A good quality pellet must have certain characteristics. These characteristics are standardized at European level:
- Compressed cylindrical bodies
- Diameter: 6 – 8 mm
- Length: 3.15-40 mm
- Bulk density: approx. 600-750 kg / m³
- Humidity: less than 10%
- Ashes: less than 0.7%
- They consist of 100% wood.
ADVANTAGES OF WOOD PELLET
- The main advantage of using wood pellets as bio-fuel is that it is a renewable source of energy.
- With the systematic exhaustion of natural resources, the use of alternative fuels is presented as an option for the future.
Among other advantages of using wood pellets can be highlighted as follows:
- Standardized fuel (diameter, long, PCI, humidity, ashes).
- Low moisture content (6-10%).
- High energy density (3.2 MWh / m3 stereo).
- Transport and storage easy, clean and safe.
- Clean and competitive fuel compared to fossil products (GN, GL, diesel, paraffin).
- Neutral in CO 2.
- A high calorific value due to densities higher than other types of fuel.
- Low pellet prices compared to wood and other types of fuels.
- Efficiency – 1 ton of pellet replaces approximately 500 liters of liquid fuel which significantly reduces the cost of heating.
- A fuel that does not cause allergies, as it does not contain fungal spores and dust.
- When storing takes up several times less space than traditional wood
Packaging: 15KG bags . (Transparent bags containing the logo of the manufacturer / customer)